Manali to leh bikes
Every biker, irrespective of the gender, dreams of going on a Leh Ladakh bike trip once in their lifetime.
IDEAL DURATION FOR A BIKE TRIP
Depending on a lot of factors like the route you’ve taken, your entire schedule, and mainly the weather conditions, an ideal duration for a Leh Ladakh bike tour would span over a period of 15 days or more. Also, this duration is apt when one opts for Manali to Leh bike trip
Best Time To Visit Leh Ladakh On A Bike Trip
The best time to go on a bike trip to Leh Ladakh is from the months of June to September. These months enable the bikers to enjoy the best of Ladakh, as much as they enjoy their bike trip to Lahaul & Spiti. However, most of the riders love to kick-start their new year with this crazy bike trip as Ladakh offers magical vistas which can be cherished round the year except for monsoon season.
Two best bikes for Leh Ladakh bike trip are:
- Royal Enfield – A powerful bike with an engine of either 350 CC or 500 CC is enough to be a life saver on road trips.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan – With a strong engine of 400 CC, Royal Enfield Himalayan will make your ride smooth and hassle-free on any rugged trail and offbeat roads.
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid motorcycle operator’s license
- Must have experience operating 1000cc or larger motorcycles
- Minimum 2 years riding experience with similar bikes
- Only premium fuel (91 octane or greater) must be used in rental motorcycles
- Return Motorcycles with FULL fuel tank. See refueling charges below
- Rental motorcycles must not be operated on unpaved roads
- Rentals should be returned 1 hour prior to closing
- Minimum 8,000 deposit required