Terms & Conditions
- Requirements for a Motorcycle Rental.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must have a valid motorcycle class driver’s license.
- Copy of license.
- Original PAN card for Indians. Passport copy in case of foreigners.
- Residential proof
- 1 photograph
- Fake ID’s or address proofs will attract legal action.
Every client will receive orientation to the motorcycle. The client orientation will cover all aspects of safe motorcycle operation, the clients’ maintenance responsibilities, local and state laws.
- Bikes are supposed to be returned the same day before 7 pm.
- Helmets are provided with all motorcycle rentals and all tours. Clients are encouraged to bring their own helmets for comfort and style reasons. Helmets are required by law in most locations.
- Bikes come with third party insurance, Any damage in this period of rental of the bike is to be borne by the Hirer.
- Fuel and oil costs are client’s responsibility. Manali Bike Rental claims no responsibility for motorcycle fuel consumption and mileage.Fake ID’s or address proofs will attract legal action.
- The rented bike shall be returned back to our office in Manali in the same Condition in which it was hired, If not we will charges for it.
- A security deposit will be taken at a time of collection of the vehicle.
- Vehicle renters are responsible for the cost of any damage to the bike while it is in their care.
- If the vehicle is returned undamaged and no damage has been caused to anybody else’s property whilst renting the vehicle, the full security deposit will be returned.
- If the vehicle is returned damaged or with parts missing, the security deposit shall be forfeited in part or in whole by the vehicle renter.
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- Manalibikerental.com is not required to make refunds once rental commences regardless of the reason for vehicle renters being unable to complete his or her rental. No refunds on early returns.
- Bike Booking is subject to Manali jurisdiction only.
Important Note For Leh Ladakh
As Per New Rule, we would like to inform you that due someone local people in Ladakh, Non local bikes might not be allowed to run in Ladakh. For some places in leh ladakh non local bikes might not allowed, so you have to hire another bike from leh